With its exceptional versatility the Rabbit Air MinusA2 SPA-700A Ultra-Quiet Air Purifier is definitely one…
Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier Ap51030k Review
The Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier, AP51030K is designed with the best features to quickly clear air in large rooms up to 500 square feet. With a the three stage filtration system consisting of a carbon filter, HEPA filter and a pre-filter there is no way dust, allergens and even chemical fumes will remain in your room. Knowing the true HEPA filtration is the best, this air purifier is also designed with one, it therefore offers extreme filtration of the air by getting rid of 99.97% of both large and the smallest particles such as mold spores, pollen, pet hair, and many other contaminants that are likely to be harmful to your indoor air.
Its partner system and sleep mode provide the quietest operation and at the same time save you those high energy bills. Your will never get poor results from the air purifier reason being it has two light indicators to let you know of when to replace either the HEPA filter or the pre-filter. In order to get rid of any particles that worsen allergies and asthma symptoms, please feel free to have this air purifier in your home.
- It leaves the air completely free of any impurities all because of its three stage filtration system made of a carbon filter to eliminate smoke, HEPA filter that capture 99.97 of the smallest particles and charcoal pre-filter which traps larger particles.
- It is very quiet so you can have the air purifier in your room without worrying about any distraction and this is possible because of the sleep mode setting as well as its quiet partner system.
- It is can easily be transferred from one room to another since it comes with built in handles that you use to carry it to whichever room you would like it to be.
- Its electronic controls are extremely easy to use so when it comes to choosing any setting that you want the air purifier to use then you will find absolutely no difficulty at all. If you were worried about how to start the purifier then better quit because everything about this air purifier is just so easy to understand.
- It produces an annoying noise if it is not in sleep mode whoever some customers find this noise quite bearable and if you really feel too bothered by the noise you are offered the sleep mode for a more quiet operation.
- Alen BreatheSmart HEPA Air Purifier with SmartSensor Review
- GermGuardian AC4825, 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System Review
- Honeywell 50250-S 99.97% Pure Hepa Round Air Purifie Review
- Rabbit Air Minusa2 Spa-700a Ultra-Quiet Air Purifier Review
- True HEPA filter: the whirlpool whispure air purifier leaves your room with the most breathable air since it is designed with not just any filter but HEPA filter that captures 99.97 of all the smallest particles even those 0.3 microns that you thought were impossible to remove. This air purifier can eliminate all those airborne allergens like pet dander, pollen, mold spores, fabric fibers and dust among others that could be dangerous to your indoor air quality.
- For large rooms:if it a really large room you want to purify then this whirlpool air purifier will surely get the job perfectly done for you. It is created for use in those really large rooms of up to 500 square feet.
- Charcoal pre-filter:there is no way those large particles can get to the HEPA filter as the pre-filter that comes with this air purifier captures all them all preventing them from getting into the purifier’s interior. This ensures longer lasting and excellent performance of the air purifier as it there are low chances of it getting clogged by large particles.
- 315 clean air delivery rate (CADR):with such a high CADR, there is no doubt this air purifier can get rid of impurities from the air at a fast a really fast rate and effectively. Your room air will remain entirely clean when you have the whirlpool air purifier.
- 4 Fan speeds:these include the turbo modes which clears the air very quickly, low, medium and high setting therefore it is all up to you to choose one that you feel will best work for you.
- Sleep mode:when you use the air purifier in sleep mode you will receive a really quiet operation without that irritating sound and also prevent you from getting your energy bills too high since it saves energy.
- Quiet partner system:this system offers highly effective air purifier technology that is the quietest so if you are get really irritated by the sound that air purifiers make, then you will absolutely have that problem solved when you have the whirlpool air purifier AP51030K.
- Built in handles:the handles make it very easy for you to move the air purifier from one room to another, so when you want to shift it from where it is you do not have to call for help. Simply use the handles to carry it to wherever you want it to be.
- 2 filter replacement lights: there are two separate lights, one for the HEPA filter and the other for the pre-filter so whenever any of those need replacement, the replacement light indicator will show you. These lights are separated because each of the filters has a different replacement time or life time that is to say, the charcoal pre-filters are designed to be replaced after every three months while the HEPA filter is replaceable after every one year.
- Energy star qualified:this air whirlpool air purifier just like many others energy star products, meets the strict energy efficiency guidelines thus averting greenhouse gas emissions.
The whirlpool whispure air purifier, HEPA air cleaner will without doubt improve the quality of air in your home. It features easy to use electronic controls together with four fan speeds that is the high, low, medium and turbo setting that cleans the air at a much faster rate. In addition it also has the sleep mode which offers you a more quiet operation. It is also uniquely designed with a three filtration system consisting of a charcoal pre-filter that captures large particles and prevents them from getting into the HEPA filter, the true HEPA filter which traps 99.97% of smallest particles of 0.3 microns and the carbon filter which removes smoke from the air.
Without producing any irritation noise, the HEPA air cleaner eliminates all allergens, dust, smoke, mold spores, fabric fibers as well as pet dander. Just when you need to move the air purifier it will be extremely easy for the reason that it has built in handles and cord storage which makes it very simple to move it from one place to another. In each and every hour, this whirlpool air purifier filters air 4.8times so for rooms that measure up to 500 square feet this is absolutely one really perfect purifier to go in for.
Who does it benefit?
- It is designed for large rooms: if the room you want to purify or clear is too large then the whirlpool AP51030K is an excellent air purifier to try out. It is large enough to provide the most efficient results in large rooms up to 500 square feet, remember getting a smaller air purifier for a large room will leave the with some dirty air so you need to buy an air purifier that suits the size of the room.
- It is great for homes with smokers:just in case you have smokers in your home and you want to get rid of that dangerous tobacco smoke then still this whirlpool air purifier has you covered due to its carbon filter that eliminates tobacco smoke from the air.
- It is also recommended for those that cannot stand noisy environment: first of all the air purifier has a sleep mode and secondly it also has quiet partner system, with these it offers the quietest effective operation you can ever come across.
What else do you need?
- Whirlpool 8171434KLarge Air Purifier Carbon Pre-Filters, 4-Pack: for most effective results every other time you are required to replace the carbon pre-filters after every three months or else they will get clogged and prevent the air purifier from working as perfectly as it should.
- Whirlpool 1183054KHEPA Filter, Large (Packaging May Vary): this is the most important part of the air purifier because it is what captures the smallest and tiniest particles therefore after a year you will definitely have to change so you will definitely need a replacement HEPA filter that fits your air purifier.