Best Epilator Reviews
Philips HP6401 Satinelle Epilator Review
It is now time to enjoy a long period of smooth skin with the Philips HP640 epilator. With this high quality device it really does not matter if it is your first time to use this method of hair removal for the reason that, it is extremely easy to use. The closeness of this HP640 epilator cannot even compare to that of manual razors since it is meant to remove hair from its roots leaving the skin super smooth yet at the same time remain very gentle.
Due to its two-speed setting you have the freedom to choose either the fast or slower speed depending on your preferences as an individual. It has 21 hypoallergenic discs to cater for those with sensitive skin and for easy cleaning, it is designed with a removable washable head. Its ergonomic grip handle makes very comfortable for you to hold as you remove hairs that are as short as 0.5mm. Why not try out the comfortable and hygienic hair removal experience offered by the Philips HP640 epilator.
- It is very easy to wash, the epilators is designed in such a way that it can be removed and washed. When you remove the head you are able to clean out all those small and tiny hairs that get stuck in the tweezers as you epilate then simply wash it under running tap water. However you must remember not to fully soak the epilator in water and ensure to dry it before putting its cap back.
- It is gentle even on sensitive skin, epilation on the most sensitive body areas just got easier with the HP640 because it features an efficiency cap that makes the entire epilation process very simple. Its hypoallergenic discs leave your skin super smooth without any irritations that would rather have been caused by other epilation methods.
- It has an ergonomically designed handle, this helps to offer firm and comfortable grip during epilation so you do not have to worry about the epilator slipping out of your hands.
- It is a high quality epilator, this is a long lasting epilator that is worth every single dollar you will spend on because its brand has been tested and recognized to provide only great quality staff with perfect durability.
- It is a corded dry epilator, the Philips HP640 is not rechargeable thus it can only be used when plugged into power and does not perform in wet environments. On that note I am afraid to say those that are crazy about wet epilation are not catered for on this one. The good news is that its cable is really long to give some space for movement as you epilate.
- It is too loud, it makes a very loud buzzing that is irritating for both the user and those around.
- It comes with completely nothing else in the box, this is a great disadvantage as you have to again go through the expense of buying a cleaning brush, carrying case and other accessories yet other epilators comes with their own accessories.
- Braun SE7681 Silk-épil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator Review
- Braun Silk Epil Female Epilator Se7921spa Review
- Braun Silk Epil Female Lady Shaver Ls5160wd Review
- Braun Series 3-3170 Silk Epil Epilator Review
- Efficiency cap:the Philips satinelle is much recommended for people with very delicate skins since it comes with an efficiency cap that lets you epilate without feeling too much pain. Contrasting with other hair removal products, the HP640 is made to give you a soft and smooth skin even on the most sensitive body parts without causing any irritations, nicks or cuts.
- Two speed options:it has both the slow and fast speed setting giving you maximum control over your device. The slow speed setting gives you a very gentle epilation for those very sensitive and hard to reach body parts like the underarms and bikini line as the faster one offers a quick and efficient epilation. It is all up to you to choose on that works best for you.
- Simple operation and cleaning:using the Philips satinelle epilator is very easy even when you are using for the first time, just hold the epilator at 90 degrees and gently move it in direction opposite to that of your hair growth after ensuring that your skin is totally dry. To clean your epilator, open the head and wash it under running tap water, it is that simple since its head is removable and washable.
- Ergonomic handle:the Philips HP640 epilator is made with a slim round handle that fits perfectly in your hands to make hair removal quick, easy and comfortable without the epilator slipping out of your hands.
- Epilates multiple hair lengths:with this epilator, how long or short your hair is not an issue of concern because the epilator removes hair as short as 0.5mm. In addition the epilator best removes hair that it is as long as 3 to 4mm. You will love how it works if you epilate hair that is not longer than 1.5cm.
- 21 hypoallergenic discs:these discs works together to remove all the hair to leave your sensitive free from all that un-wanted hair without causing you ingrown hairs, acne and any other irritations.
- Two year warranty:if anything happens to the epilator during this time you can always take your complaint back and have it replaced or worked on.
- It is corded: it can only be used when plugged into power which means that the epilator is supposed to only be used on dry skin. For more convenience during epilation it is designed with a really long cable, so you can walk around the room in which you are epilating.
Having an extremely sensitive skin should be no reason for you to stay away from epilation because the Philips satinelle HP640 has been made to take care of your needs. With its hypoallergenic discs you are rest assured to suffer no irritation whatsoever and the efficiency cap that will help you to a very gentle and effective hair removal. It removes hair from the roots leaving you with just a smooth skin for over four weeks, this epilator does not miss out even miss out the shortest hairs of about 0.5mm. You can now have complete control over the device since the epilator features a two speed setting whereby you the freedom to choose between the fast for efficiency and slow speed for comfort is entirely in your hands. Since comfort is one of the most important things for a successful epilation, this Phillips satinelle is designed with an ergonomic grip handle that sits perfectly into the palm of your hand without slipping.
You will also love how easy it is to wash the epilator, it has a removable and washable head where by you just have to press a button to open the head and remove all hairs that may be stuck in there then wash it under running tap water. Even first timers to epilation will be able to use this epilator due to its extremely simple operations. At just 30.99 dollars you are going to enjoy a hair free skin for over for a long period of time from a very efficient and gentle epilation.
Who does it benefit?
Made for those with delicate skin: epilation is a method of hair removal plucks hair directly from the roots. Epilators give better results when used on dry skin therefore people with sensitive skin are usually afraid of using this method of hair removal. But this should not be a problem anymore since Philips has manufactured the HP6402 satinelle epilator that works really well on sensitive skin. It has an efficiency cap to reduce the pain and make the process as gentle as possible.
What else do you need?
Tend Skin Care Solution: this is specially designed to decrease the risk of getting ingrown hairs and redness of the skin after epilating. It is a liquid ingrown hair treatment made for both men and women and very ideal to calm the skin from the rough plucking experience it has just gone through during epilation.
Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser: it is not advisable to epilate before exfoliating and for that matter you will also need a really good exfoliating cream like Olay. This cleanser renews your skin removes all the dirt and oils leaving it thoroughly cleansed and well hydrated. This in turn makes the epilation process very easy since your skin is more than ready for the process, take your time and check it out.