There are very many brands of epilators on the market lately and of different types,…
5 Best Epilators 2018 Reviews – Detailed Reviews
WHAT IS EPILATION? Epilation is an effective method of Removing hair. It is better than shaving or waxing and results last for longer. Epilators are designed in a different way, they don’t shave hair like razors; they instead remove hair from the skin just like waxing does so hair takes long to grow back. Epilation is commonly done by women but also men practice it.
BENEFITS OF EPILATION: Unlike shaving with an electric shaver or manual razor, an epilator will remove more hair and results will last for over 4 weeks yet when you use a safety razor / electric shaver, results last for only 3 – 4 days. Other people prefer waxing because it somehow delivers the same results as epilation, but waxing is no perfect when it comes to very short hair and it’s painful. You can only wax when your hair is fully grown which is not the same case with epilation.
5 BEST EPILATORS – 2018
- Braun Silk-épil 9 9-579 – Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator – Check Price on Amazon********Fastest and most Precise Epilator ever produced by Braun. It’s epilating head is 40x wider than most epilators on the market – this means it covers a wide surface area. So with just one stroke you will clear more than what other epilators can do. Your skin will remain smooth & hair free for 4 weeks. ****FEATURES**** Pivoting head, Pulsating vibration (provides extra gentle sensation) MicroGrip tweezer technology (which removes the shortest hairs that waxing can’t remove), Cordless ( so you can use it anywhere), Wet & Dry (feel free to groom while in the shower / bath tub) Comes with 7 attachments (A shaver head, a trimmer cap, a skin contact cap, a high frequency massage cap, a charging stand for easy charging, a facial cap & a facial brush that cleanses face 6x better than a manual brush (this Braun facial brush removes impurities and makeup from your skin….) – 1 hour charge, 40 minutes of operation******
- Braun SE7561 Silk-épil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator – Check Price on Amazon*****It works as a wet & dry cordless electric hair removal; Ideal for all parts of the body including your bikini area. This waterproof epilator offers extra comfort and soothing epilation when used in warm water. You can freely use it in shower / bath tab. The warm water will lift flat-laying hair on legs and other parts of the body for easy epilation. Braun Silk-épil 7 is able to capture 4x shorter hair than wax does – so if you have been waxing…..switch to Braun Silk-épil 7. ****FEATURES**** Braun Close-Grip technology (this captures hair which is as small as grain of sand), High-frequency massage system, Pivoting head (this follows the contours of your body), SmartLight (reveals the finest hair for extra & thorough hair removal) Shaver head (this turns an epilator into a real electric shaver) ***PROS*** Offers you with a smooth skin that lasts up to 4 weeks, Removes 4x shorter hair than wax, It features a massage attachment that helps to reduce discomfort, Hair grows back lighter and less noticeable, Works on legs, underarms, arms, face, and bikini area. Great for sensitive skin****Braun Silk-épil is suitable for all women & all skin types…
- Update (2017) !!!!! – Braun Silk-épil 5 5-511 – Wet & Dry Cordless Electric Hair Removal Epilator – Check price on Amazon******Not expensive and very effective – You can use it to shave your armpits, legs, bikini line and so much more. ****PROS****Ergonomic design, Virtually painless epilation, 28 Micro grip tweezers which remove 4x shorter hair than what waxing can do, Cordless, Wet & Dry use (so you can epilate while in the shower), Offers you with 4 weeks of smooth skin ****CONS***Very basic model (does not work with cord attached)
- Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator – Check Price on Amazon****Features an active massage system which stimulates and soothes the skin thus reducing on the pain while epilating. ”Hairlifter vibrates to remove flat-lying hairs”
- Braun SE5280 Silk-épil 5 Epilators For Women – Check Price on Amazon*****It is light and compact – with a very good ergonomic shape which makes it easy to epilate. Braun Silk-épil 5 5-280 can be used as a hair remover or bikini trimmer. This cordless electric hair removal epilator is affordable and it features an extra & gentle epilation system which provides you with more comfort while epilating. Braun Silk-épil 5 5-280 can remove very short hair (0.5 mm) from the root thus leaving your skin very smooth & clean for up-to 4 weeks. ****FEATURES*** High-frequency massage system (your skin will be stimulated for a more comfortable experience) ,Speed Personalization (use this feature to select the right epilation speed basing on the type of your skin…), Smartlight (this one helps you see finest hair, Pivoting Head (it adapts to body contours), Shaver Head & a Trimmer Cap are included.****Very Good For First Time Epilators****
- Best Rated Bikini Trimmers & Razors
- Best Electric Shaver for Women
- Best Laser Hair Removal Machine
- Best Safety Razor
- Best Shaving Cream
- Best Shaving Soap
- Best Electric Shavers
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING AN EPILATOR / HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM?
Although majority of women are still shaving with safety razors and electric shavers to remove hair, none of these two grooming tools can offer you with long lasting results. The other option is waxing but it is time consuming and painful as compared to epilation. The all procedure of epilation is neat and fast – I’m sure you will feel some pain but if you use a high quality model like;Braun SE7929-R Silk-epil 7 Epilator‘‘ you will not feel to much pain. When it comes to sensitive skins, you have to use Braun SE7929-R Silk-epil 7 Epilator because it comes with a sensitive shaving head which moves smoothly on a sensitive skin. In brief, let us see what you should look for when buying an epilator for the first time.
- Number of Tweezers: Before we go any further with this point – let me define what a tweezer is? This is a manual tool which is used to pick up objects which are too small in size for the hand to pick. Tweezers are commonly used for ingrown hair. Now that you know what the term tweezers means. An epilator uses multiple numbers of tweezers to pluck out hair from your skin so that it takes long to grow back (4 weeks). That’s why epilation tends to be painful as compared to shaving with a safety razor. The average number of tweezers in an epilator’s head ranges from 40 – 70. The more tweezers it has, the better the performance.
- Wet or Dry Epilation:- Choose a model which can perform both wet & dry epilation. Some ladies prefer wet epilators because they work very well with warm water and the pain is not that much as compared to using a dry epilator. A good example on this list is Braun SE7561-R Silk-epil 7 Epilator – you can freely use it with warm water to shave your legs / underarms. Warm water opens up skin pores and it also lifts up hair thus making it very easy to pluck out of the skin.
- Level of Pain:- Fact is that you will feel some pain when using an epilator. That is to why some ladies shy away from these grooming tools. However, you can reduce on this pain by using warm water before epilating. It will lift up hair and at the same time make it soft and easy to remove. Also if your skin is too soft, I suggest you stretch it when shaving with these tools. But also makes sure you opt for a Wet & Dry model because it is the only one which can work with warm water. If you have a very sensitive skin, you will experience more pain – so the best option is to opt for a model which comes with a sensitive area cap / shaving head – this will reduce on the pain.
- Accessories:- You should not ignore accessories & extra features which come with that epilator because most of them are important. Some of the most essential accessories include; pre-epilation wipes which calm down the skin, a sensitive area cap which you can use on sensitive areas, a facial cap for shaving facial hair, a trimmer cap for trimming off hair in certain areas and a shaving head which you can use for normal shaving. In addition to this, you can read customer reviews of that product and see how people have interacted with that product.
- How To Choose an Epilator
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Epilate – It’s Better Than Waxing
- How To Clean an Epilator
- How To Use an Epilator Properly
#EPILATOR REVIEWS – 2018:
1. Braun 7891 Silk-Epil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator
Braun 7891 Silk-Epil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator is ranked as the best epilator for women this year. Braun 7891 Silk-Epil 7 features the most advanced Braun epilation technology combined with Gillete Venus shaving technology hence making epilation smooth and more thorough than ever before. This Silk-epil 7 dual epilator works perfect with warm water. When you use warm water; flat-laying hairs will stand very well and skin pores will open up hence making epilating very smooth and easy. Its 40 tweezers are tailored to remove each and every hair on your body; these tweezers can remove the shortest hair of up to 0.5 millimeter. You can use it to shave your legs, bikini area, armpits and so much more.
Epilators are not like Electric shavers, they don’t require regular part replacement, however, you can buy Braun FG 1100 Silk Épil Bikini Styler, this can be used to for shaping your Bikini line. May be the other thing you might need is Tend Skin Care Solution which you can apply after epilating. This solution will prevent bumps and ingrown hairs from occurring. I highly recommend Tend Skin Care to all ladies with very sensitive skins.
Much as most epilators don’t shave everything on the skin, this one seems to be perfect. It will remove 95% of short / long hair. However, you might need to make more than one pass in certain areas because hair tends to lay-flat making it difficult to shave. Some users of this model suggest that you try to shave from different angles, move the epilator back & forth until you get a real close shave. Ladies with sensitive skins, you don’t have to worry because Silk epil 7 features a sensitive area head / cap which caters for sensitive skins. In terms of rating, the product has scored a 9.7/10 rating and that is almost (97% customer satisfaction).
Enjoy the most gentle and smooth epilation experience with Silk epil 7 dual epilator. So far it is the best on the market and it will be the winner for many years.
Best Epilator for Beginners: – The wet & dry options will allow you to test small areas and know how each of them reacts on a particular mode. If your skin reacts on a dry shave, opt for a wet shave.
- Dual epilator – It combines both Braun & Gillete Venus shaving technologies to give you the best shave.
- Wet & Dry – You can choose from any of these two options (its a 2 in one epilator)
- Close-grip technology – This makes it more efficient and perfect.
- Pivoting head – You can tilt the head up to 15 degrees (forward & back)
- SoftLift Tips® – This feature deals with flat-laying hair, it lifts it up for precision cutting without irritating your skin.
- Gillette Venus technology
- Dermatologically recommended
- Waterproof & washable – (this makes it easy to clean)
- Speed personalization (choose the right speed for your skin & hair)
- Cordless use – fast recharge
2. Braun SE7561 Silk-épil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator, White
According to Braun; SE7561 Silk-épil 7 wet and Dry Epilator is the most efficient epilator on the market. Since I have not used it, I will not grade it basing on what Braun says about it. Sometimes these grooming companies will use persuading language to convince you into buying their products. But as a reviewer, I would like to consider various factors before grading any product. Braun SE7561 Silk-épil 7 Wet and Dry removes the shortest hair without pulling or nicking your skin, it charges very fast (1 hour full charge will give you 40 minutes of non stop epilating). However, it is cordless, so for you to use it, it has be plugged out of power. I guess this is a safety precaution because the epilator is a wet & dry. Braun SE7561 Silk-épil 7 comes with 5 essential attachments and these include; a shaver head, an efficiency cap, sensitive area cap, facial cap and a trimmer cap. All these caps are designed to offer you with superior results.
All the other 5 attachments don’t require regular replacement but you can buy ”Braun FG 1100 Silk Épil Bikini Styler”, . This can be used to groom and style your bikini area. Women love perfection so every woman should own a bikini styler.
With just 1 use, your skin will be left smooth and clear for up to 4 solid weeks. It has an efficiency cap which removes more hair on each stroke you make, so the more strokes, the more hair it removes and the smoother your skin gets. It also uses 40 tweezers just like other Braun epilators; these tweezers use a close-grip technology to offer you with the best results. You can use this model in the shower because its 100% waterproof.
In terms of rating, it has scored a 9.1/10 customers rating and that is almost (91% customer satisfaction). Its price has been slashed down – grab it today while stock lasts.
- Speed Personalization (choose between fast and soft)
- Pivoting Head (It pivots up to 15 degrees)
- SoftLift Tips (this feature lifts up flat laying hair for cutting)
- High-Frequency Massage
- Close-Grip Technology
- Wet & Dry
- Cordless Use – Fast Recharge (1 hr charge – 40 minutes use
3. Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator
In position 2 we have Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator. This list has been dominated by Braun but Philips HP6576 has managed to compete with all Braun epilators. Also Emoji tried to do something better but it has landed in position 8. According to Philips product chart, Philips Satin Perfect Deluxe HP6576/50 is their latest epilator. However, when I look at its specs, I see not wet & dry option meaning those with sensitive skins you should use Braun Silk Epil 7 featured in position 1. I don’t want to di-campaign Philips HP6576/50 because it is also a good epilator. Some users say that it’s an electric shaver with epilating features, so they see it as a two in one grooming tool. This model charges fully within 1 hour and you will get 40 minutes of cordless shaving. You can easily clean it with water, its shaving head can be removed off for cleaning but make sure you use a cleaning brush, soap & water to thoroughly clean the head.
The only product I can suggest is an after epilation cream . Since it is a dry shaving tool, your skin might get irritated and this can result into bumps / ingrown hairs. So the best way of preventing them is to apply an After Epilation Cream to calm down the skin. May be the other product I can suggest is a Bikini Perfect Deluxe Trimmer HP6378/10, it is essential for ladies who love perfection down there.
Philips-HP6576 is a perfect dry epilator, it works well and it has some cool features. So if you can’t afford Braun Silk Epil 7, opt for Philips-HP6576, you will get the same results. Philips-HP6576 can be used by both Men & Women so if you have been searching for the best epilator for Men, look no further than this, Philips-HP6576 is your best choice. It smoothly removes hair in all sensitive areas; like around your bikini area, under the arm, knees, ankles, legs and facial areas like the eyebrows & upper lips. It uses a hypoallergenic textured ceramic disc to capture and remove the shortest / finest hairs on your skin without causing any discomfort but leaving you with a very smooth skin. After using this epilator, hair will take four weeks to grow back. In terms of ranking, this model has scored a 9.2/10 customer rating (92% customer satisfaction)…..
Note:- You might feel some little pain when using Philips-HP6576, but it’s not that scary, I’m sure you can bare that small pain.
BEST EPILATOR FOR FACIAL HAIR: – Not all grooming tools featured on this list can offer you the best facial shave. However, Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator can leave you with a clean and smooth (hair free) face. You can use it to remove mustache, side-burn, groom your eyebrows and at the same time remove that hair which grows between your eyebrows.
- Hypo-allergenic, textured ceramic discs which remove the finest hairs
- Active hair lifters which vibrate and remove flat-lying hairs hence leave you with the closest shave.
- Active massage system which stimulates and soothes skin hence prevent bumps & ingrown hairs
- Washable head
- Adjusts to different body Contours
- Built-in opti-light which illuminates on fine hairs
- Ergonomic design which makes it easy to use
- Cordless – it charges fully within 1 hour and it offers you with 40 minutes of cordless hair removal
- Pivoting head which allows you to shave from any angle of your choice.
Braun SE5280 Silk-épil 5 Epilators For Women
Not only is Braun SE5280 Silk-épil 5 Epilator affordable, but it also delivers the best results. If this is your first time to use an epilator, spend less on your first test and see how things will go. I know you might not get the all experience as it would be if you used a premium epilator, but results are always the same. The only thing I know with low priced epilators is pain, but I can’t compare that pain to manual waxing and the other good thing is that results will last for 4 weeks. Your skin will be smooth and hair free, hair will grow back after weeks and you can use Braun SE5280 Silk-épil 5 Epilator to cut the shorted hair on your body.
After getting this epilator, plug it into power and charge it for a full hour. A 1 hour charge will give you 40 minutes of cordless usage. It also comes with a speed personalization ( fast / slow) feature which enables you to get a custom epilation. With the aid of the smartlight, you will be in position to see very short hair on your body and remove it appropriately.
This model does not require regular part replacement which is a good thing. However, you accompany it with Braun FG 1100 Silk Épil Bikini Styler, this will outline the edges of your bikini line very well after epilating off some hair. I don’t advice ladies to over epilate down there, leave some little hair down there but it has to be well groomed and styled. I guess you know what I mean.
Braun SE5280 Silk-épil 5 Epilator removes the shortest hair that wax cannot catch. If you have been waxing for a long time, it is time to try out epilation. The all process is simple and fast, you don’t need to hire someone to epilate you. Using Braun SE5280 Silk-épil 5 Epilator will give you the best results and hair will take 4 weeks to grow back, meaning you epilate once a month (12 times in a year). Braun SE5280 Silk-épil 5 Epilator smoothly massages and stimulates your skin for comfort epilation. So far it has scored a customer rating of 9.1/10 (91% customer satisfaction)
- Pivoting Head
- Speed Personalization
- SoftLift Tips (lifts up flat-laying hairs)
- High-Frequency Massage (prevents skin irritation & bumps)
- Fully Washable (It has a sealed body which makes it 100% water proof)
- Close-Grip Technology (this ensures that the shortest hair of about 0.5mm is removed from your skin. When new hair is growing up, it starts from the root hence preventing ingrown hairs)
- Extra-Gentle Cooling Glove
Braun 7681 Silk-Epil 7 Xpressive Pro Epilator
Braun 7681 Silk-Epil 7 Xpressive Pro Epilator is an upgraded version of ”Braun 7681 Silk-Epil 7”. Since it’s an upgrade, you should expect the best performance and results from this epilator. It features a close-grip technology and 40 tweezers to ensure no hair is left on your skin. It can as well remove the shortest hair on your skin and that hair will take 4 weeks to grow back which is a pretty good thing. The pivoting head will give you a chance to epilate from any angle of your choice. Its shaving head can adapt to anybody contour making sure that no hair is missed. Another thing you can do with this epilator is to personalize performing speed basing on the nature of your skin and density of body hair. For example, if you have very thick body hair, you can opt for Speed 2 – which is extra efficient, however, if you have fine hair / a sensitive skin, opt for speed – 1, it is extra gentle and efficient as well.
After ordering for Braun 7681 Silk-Epil 7 Xpressive Pro Epilator, the box will contain the following; a trimmer cap, a shaver head, sensitive-area cap, facial cap, efficiency cap, a travel pouch and pre-Epilation Wipes. All these parts don’t need immediate / regular replacement so you will not spend too much money maintaining this epilator. However, you might need to buy ”PX EJ AFTER EPILATION CREAM’’; this will reduce on skin irritation and at the same time prevent bumps & ingrown hairs.
Much as it has found its self in position 6, that does not mean it can’t compete with the top models featured in the top 5. Braun 7681Silk Epil Xpressive Epilator is simply the best epilator Braun has ever engineered. It is expertly crafted to remove 100% hair from your skin; even the shortest hair (0.5mm) will be removed. Before using this epilator, use the pre-epilation wipes to prepare your skin for a comfortable epilation experience. You can use it while in the shower, but it only works while cordless. Make sure it is fully charged, you will get 40 minutes of nonstop usage.
In terms of rating, Braun-7681-Silk-Epil-Xpressive-Epilator has scored a customer rating of 9/10 which is (90% customer satisfaction)
- Pivoting Head
- Speed Personalization
- SoftLift Tips
- High-Frequency Massage
- Close-Grip Technology
- Wet & Dry
- Cordless Use – Fast Recharge
Braun SE 7181 WD Silk Epil 7 Wet & Dry Epilator
This model also comes with free pre-epilation wipes which you can use to prepare your skin for gentler epilation. If you use an epilator directly without preparing your skin, you will stand a high chance of getting skin irritations and bumps. If the pre-epilation wipes get used up, you can use warm water, it will soften your skin, open up skin pores and at the same time soften hair making it very easy to remove / shave from the skin.. I have searched for pre-epilation wipes on top online stores but the ones I found (Braun Silk Epil Pre-epilation Wipes) are out of stock. Braun SE 7181 WD Silk Epil 7 is a wet & dry epilator, it can be used while in the shower and it’s very friendly on sensitive skins.
Since pre-epilation wipes are out of stock at the moment,..you can buy PX EJ AFTER EPILATION CREAM – it should be used after epilating. Its main purpose is to calm down the skin after epilating. This will prevent bumps & ingrown hairs.
Braun SE 7181 WD Silk Epil 7 Wet & Dry Epilator will see short hair as too long and it will remove it from your skin whout causing too much pain as you would have experienced if you waxed. The other thing you have to note about waxing is that it can’t do well on very short hair so the possibility of leaving hair on your skin after waxing is high yet the all process costs more than one epilator. This model is 100% water proof and it works better while in cordless mode. You can easily use it while in the shower…….or dry shave. Its 40 tweezers will ensure that no hair is left on your skin and results will last for over 4 weeks.
In terms of rating,. the product has scored a customer rating of 9.0/10 (90% customer satisfaction)
- Speed Personalization (choose between soft / fast)
- SoftLift Tips (deals with flat laying hair, once lifted, they get cut by tweezers)
- Smartlight (you might not be able to see the shortest hairs on your skin, so this illuminating light will show you those hairs hence enable you to epilate them)
- Pivoting Head (You can pivot this epilator up to 15 degrees, move it back & forth until you get the best results. You might need to make more than one pass in certain areas)
- Wet & Dry (epilate from the tub or shower)
- Cordless Use only (but it charges fully within 1 hour and this will give 40 minutes of nonstop usage)
NOTE:- Other related models include; Legs & Body 5280, Legs & Body 5185 and Legs & Body 3170
Before using an epilator, start with a small quick test so that you know the status of your skin. Some ladies have very sensitive skins and they react badly when they shave with an epilator. Such ladies are supposed to use wet & dry epilators like ”Braun 7891 Silk-Epil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator” which is friendly to sensitive skins. After shaving a very small area, monitor it for 2 days and see how things go. If everything is smooth and clear, go ahead and use any of these epilators featured on this list. Shave against the grain, this will prevent pulling and nicking of the skin.…..continue reading……..
Emjoi AP-18 Emagine Dual Opposed 72 Tweezer Head Epilator
I have been praising Braun Epilators for their 40 tweezers because I didn’t know about Emjoi Epilators, but after landing on this Emjoi AP-18 Emagine Dual Opposed 72 Tweezer Head Epilator, I was like….holy cow…., how come this wasn’t my first product to feature. But its never to late, I have featured it in my top 6 selection of 2015.
Emjoi AP-18 Emagine Dual Opposed 72 Tweezer Head Epilator removes and clears hair faster than other epilators on this list. I just compare Braun’s 40 tweezers with Emjoi’s 72 tweezers, I’m sure a difference of 32 tweezers changes the all epilating game. What a Braun Epilator would achieve in 15 minutes an Emjoi will achieve it in 5 minutes (10 minutes will be saved). It also features exclusive middle lifting fingers which deal with flat laying hair & very short hairs.
Emjoi AP-18 is a standalone epilator, you don’t need to replace parts all the time, however, you might need to buy Emjoi Ap-9Ae After Epilation Cream, this should be used after epilating, it will calm down the skin and at the same time prevent the occurrence of bumps / ingrown hairs. On the other hand, you can as well invest in Emjoi Epi Slim Epilator – Battery Operated (Latest Edition). This slim edition can be used as a portable epilator; it can reach all those hard-to-reach areas…
DON’T FORGET TO BUY – 100V-240V Switching Supply Power Cord Converter for Emjoi eMagine Epilator, this will enable you charge and use your Emjoi from any part of the world.
Imagine what Emjoi 72 tweezers can do to your body hair, it will leave your legs as smooth as a baby’s b-u-t-t. If you think I’m joking, give it a try and tell us your experience. It has plenty of power on its two power setting system, this will ensure that thick / coarse hair is cut / removed the same way as fine hair. It features an exclusive technology which prevents bumps and ingrown hairs hence being friendly to all sorts of sensitive skins. Its dual opposed staggered heads cover a wider surface area hence complete the job in minutes. Its ergonomic design gives it a perfect balance which makes it easy to use and hold for longer hours.
CAUTION: – Using an epilator will hurt for the first time, actually some users cried on their first day of trial, but after using it for more than 3 times, they got used to it and the all process became normal. (NO PAIN.NO GAIN)
- 72 Tweezer Heads For Fast, Long-Lasting Results
- Antimicrobial Protection
- Exclusive Technology Helps Prevent Ingrown Hairs
- Lifting fingers
- Silver Ion Technology
- Patented Glide Technology
Braun Series 3-3170 Silk Epil Epilator – Cheapest
I’m almost rounding up this review for the best epilators for women in 2015, but before I put my hands down, I would like to introduce you to Braun Series 3-3170 Silk Epil Epilator, it is small in size but its ergonomic shape makes it easy to use. It is the most affordable epilator on this list, it fits in every ladies wallet and its small size makes it easy to move with.
Since its a Series 3, it features only 20 tweezers, so you will need to make more passes over the same area to get better results. The main reason why I featured this Braun Series 3-3170 Silk Epil Epilator on this list is because of its amazing price tag. Some ladies are willing to shave for a longer period, so all they need is a good epilator at an affordable price. I know there is a very big difference between 40 & 20 tweezers but that difference is also depicted in the price tag.
To my surprise, this 20 tweezer epilator has a 8.9/10 customer rating which converts to (89% customer satisfaction). So if you don’t care about time, opt for this amazing grooming tool.
It also has a smartlight feature which helps you see and remove very short hair. The other thing you won’t miss while epilating with Braun Series 3-3170 is a speed personalization feature, you will have full control of this machine, select the right speed for your personal needs.
Braun-3-3170-Epilator performs its job very well but it will require you to make more than 2 passes in the same area to get good results. Some ladies say they felt pain on their first attempt to epilate, but that is a common thing. If you rush while using this epilator, many areas will be left with hair, so you have to be very patient because it uses only 20 tweezers.
- 20-Tweezer System ( a little bit slow, Series 7 has been upgraded to 40 tweezers and Emoji uses 72 tweezers)
- Speed Personalization
- SoftLift Tips
- High-Frequency Massage
Philips HP6401 Satinelle Epilator
Finally we come to the end of this review, I will close it with Philips HP6401 Satinelle Epilator, at least Philips has featured two models on this list. This models shape differs from Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator featured in position 2. It’s a little bit shorter than Philips HP6576 but it still reserves the egornomic shape which makes it easy to hold.
One of the most affordable epilators on the market. Due to its small price, it has been tested by a large audience and its rating has not been that bad compared to other epilators. Much as it is the last on the list, it is still ranked in the top 10 epilators for women. I know new models will pop-up on the market but this particular model will still retain its position at least for the next coming 2 years.
Philips Satinelle epilator will give you a soft and comfortable epilation experience. It removes hair from the roots hence performing better than manual razor and depilators which cut hair from under skin causing bumps and ingrown hairs. Philips Satinelle epilator features 2 speed settings just like Braun epilators, this means you can customize it and get the best results. However, it does not have illumination smart tweezers like Philips Satin Perfect Deluxe HP6576/50, it instead uses 21 hypoallergenic discs to remove hair from your skin.
In terms of rating, Philips HP6401 Satinelle Epilator has scored 8.8/10 and it has been voted as the best selling epilator online. I think the main reason why it is the most sold epilator is because of its low price.
- Two-Speed Epilator Removes Hair for Weeks (approximately 4 weeks). Use a simple button to select a perfect speed. You can use it to epilate even the most sensitive areas like knees, underarm, and bikini area.
- Efficiency Cap for Delicate Skin (this makes it ideal for ladies with very sensitive skins.)
- Easy Operation and Cleanup (always clean and dry your skin before epilating. Place the epilation head at the right angle and move it slowly against the grain. After using your epilator, clean it well let it dry before storage)
- Ergonomic Grip for Comfortable Handling
- Epilates Multiple Hair Lengths (It can cut the shortest hair on your skin – 0.5 mm)
This marks the end of Best epilators for 2018 Review – I will revise this post with time. Please bookmark it for quick reference next time.
- 1 5 BEST EPILATORS – 2018
- 2 WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING AN EPILATOR / HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM?
- 3 #EPILATOR REVIEWS – 2018:
- 4 1. Braun 7891 Silk-Epil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator
- 5 2. Braun SE7561 Silk-épil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator, White
- 6 3. Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator
- 7 Braun SE5280 Silk-épil 5 Epilators For Women
- 8 Braun 7681 Silk-Epil 7 Xpressive Pro Epilator
- 9 Braun SE 7181 WD Silk Epil 7 Wet & Dry Epilator
- 10 HOW TO USE AN EPILATOR?
- 11 Emjoi AP-18 Emagine Dual Opposed 72 Tweezer Head Epilator
- 12 Braun Series 3-3170 Silk Epil Epilator – Cheapest
- 13 Philips HP6401 Satinelle Epilator
- 14 Related Posts