Most people today do not know that epilation is a more effective way of hair…
Best Epilator Reviews
Emjoi AP-18 Emagine Dual Opposed 72 Tweezer Head Epilator Review
The Emjoi AP 18 hair epilator is made for anyone who is looking for comfortable, hair removal without any kind of skin effects. As tiny as this device may seem, it is engineered with 72 tweezers which explains why the epilator has the ability to remove hair at a really fast rate and with less pain since you don’t have to make multiple passes.
For a smooth and silky skin, the Emjoi is infused with glide technology which lifts hairs up making it faster and easier to remove, it is further designed with a fixed tweezer disc plus two others that open and close that help to stretch the skin hence maximizing comfort during the process. When we talk of innovativeness, Emjoi tops the list due to its silver technology that provides antimicrobial protection for the skin, now with this kind of technology you have absolutely no reason to worry about infections. This epilator is infused with all the latest technology so if you are thinking about trying it out, my simple advise is that you shouldn’t think twice just go in for it, the results are super amazing.
- It even removes hair that is as short as 0.5mm, the Emjoi AP 18 has 72 tweezer heads nicely arranged on two heads, in the middle of these heads the epilator has two fixed tweezer disc heads which open and close and another one. All these work together to lift hairs so that when the epilator starts to capture hair, not a single strand is left behind. Its 17 millimeter disc opening ensures that even the finest and shortest are all removed just within the first pass.
- Keeps the skin well protected, there is something extremely exceptional about this epilator that many others do have and it is the silver ion technology offering antimicrobial protection. With this technology your skin is perfectly protected from any infections on the hand it is also engineered with glide technology that makes the epilator’s tweezers lift up hairs and glide very smoothly on the skin thus minimizing any chances of getting irritations.
- It is extremely fast, with its 72 tweezers Emjoi quickly removes hair on just the first pass hence limiting the number of passes you have to make. If you the kind of person that does not want to spend too much time epilating this is definitely the perfect epilator for you.
- Reduces the chance of ingrown hairs, it is designed with middle lifting fingers that lift up flat lying hair and strands that are too short which enables the epilator to entirely pluck out hair thus reducing ingrown hairs
- Has no facial cap, this is usually attached to the epilator when you want to remove any unwanted facial hair. Yes it is true that the epilator may be used with a facial cap but it is not so safe and not too recommended to only use the epilator’s tweezer heads on your face.
- It’s in built light comes with just one year warranty, this in built light is very important as it helps you spot any hairs that may be left out as you epilate however the light has a tendency of getting spoilt quickly that is why most epilators come with a two warranty on the in built light. The Emjoi has one year warranty for the in built light giving less advantage compared to other epilators on the market.
- It is a corded dry shaver, those of that love wet epilation, I am afraid the Emjoi is not for you since it can only be used while plugged into power meaning it is not suitable for wet shaves or when in the shower.
- What Is The Best Epilator
- Braun SE7681 Silk-épil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator Review
- Braun Silk Epil Female Epilator Se7921spa Review
- How To Use An Epilator Properly – Follow This Guide
- High-class technology: To minimize the risk of causing ingrown hairs, the Emjoi AP 18 features first class and very innovative technology which you will not easily find in other cheaply made epilators. It is the very first epilator designed with dual opposed staggered heads enabling to cover a wider area and more hair in each pass cutting down the chance of ingrown hairs. It does not only stop at that, it is then has those lifting fingers which lift that flat lying, short and very fine hair that many other epilator systems would have missed out.
- 72 tweezer heads: the AP 18 Emjoi epilator features 72 tweezer heads giving it the ability to cover a larger surface and minimize the tendency of making very many passes over the same area. One fixed tweezer disc is associated with two other that open and close hence capturing each and every hair strand.
- 17mm disc opening: this creates the best radius to efficiently capture any stray hairs and the shortest hairs of about 0.5mm. This explains why the epilator leaves the skin extremely smooth for a really long period of time.
- User friendly operation: due to its ergonomic shape and soft touch grip the epilator perfectly fits in your hands making it very comfortable to use and maneuver to different parts of the body with great ease, it has that curvy shape that enables to easily adapt to all those curved and hard areas to epilate. To operate, you simply plug the epilator into power and begin epilation, no need for charging or buying replacement batteries every now and then.
- Silver Ion technology: this technology provides microbial protection to take perfect care of your skin by keeping it safe from bacterial and viral infections. This uniquely designed epilator is the very first one to have this kind of technology so as to offer very safe and healthy hair removal.
- Corded use: the epilator only performs when plugged into power so it cannot be used in the shower and is only used for dry shaves.
Hair removal should not be something for you to worry about anymore because the best epilator has been made, it is super comfortable, removes hair very quickly and with less number of passes required. The Emjoi AP 18 is made with a curvy shape that easily adapts to all your body contours for a much closer epilation and ergonomic design that perfectly fits in your hands offering great, control and great maneuverability to all parts of the body. For you to enjoy a smooth and silky for a long period of time, this epilator has 72 tweezer heads to cover a larger area, lifting fingers and glide technology that lifts hair strands up for easier and quicker removal in just a single pass. People with sensitive skin can now stop suffering with hair removal reason being this epilator is suffused with silver Ion technology offering antimicrobial protection to keep you safe from any bacterial infection during epilation. Furthermore the Emjoi has one of the rarest features on the market, I am talking about its opposed staggered heads help the epilator to capture and remove more hair with each pass.
In addition to all those great qualities this AP 18 dry epilator is here to save from the burden of shaving frequently as it offers long lasting results by removing even the shortest and finest hair to a period of over 6 weeks. Its gentle operation and soft grip for maximum control and comfort gives you the freedom to use it on many different parts of the body such as the bikini area, legs, arms, under arms as well as the face. It does not matter whether you hair is extremely coarse the Emjoi AP 18 epilator is here to have your hair removal problems solved.
Who does it benefit?
- Perfect for those that love dry epilation: people who love the convenience of dry epilation and feel like it is what gives them a much closer and quick hair removal process will completely love the performance of this epilator. It only works when plugged into power saving you the burden of buying and charging batteries.
- Great if you have coarse hair:no matter how hard or coarse your hair, the AP 18 will find no difficulty in removing it. It has 72 tweezers where each disc set has one fixed disc operating along with two others that open and close helping to stretch the skin for a more comfortable epilation. It also the 17mm disc opening creating the best radius for more efficient hair removal.
What else do you need?
Emjoi A9Ae After epilation cream: after epilating your skin is very delicate and tender, at times it may even turn red in color so applying after epilation cream helps to soothe the skin and protect it from irritations.