Best Electric Toothbrush Review
Philips Sonicare Elite e7300 Power Toothbrush Review
Most of the people today use a manual toothbrush to clean their teeth but there are also electric-tooth brushes emerging on the market today and these actually tend to be more effective than manual toothbrushes.
The Philips Sonicare Elite e7300 is a new power toothbrush equipped with superior cleaning technology that directs a powerful cleaning action into hard-to-reach areas in order to ensure 20-percent better plaque removal between the teeth. In fact, the Sonicare Elite even improves your gum-health by reversing gingivitis and shrinking periodontal-pockets while making the teeth whiter in just 28-days. On the other hand, electric-toothbrushes scientifically better to use than using a manual toothbrush and this why you should try taking your oral health to the next level by simply getting the Sonicare Elite 7300 electric-toothbrush. In conclusion, the Sonicare Elite 7300 comes with several exclusive cleaning features coupled with sonic technology and this makes it a great investment to your teeth health.
- The Philips Sonicare Elite is lightweight and this means that it will be very easy to maneuver around the mouth when brushing. In fact, this toothbrush is not bulky and heavy like most electric-toothbrushes on the market today.
- This powered toothbrush can reach all the sections of your mouth while brushing and this because it equipped with an angled neck that can easily access even the hard-to-reach areas in your mouth.
- The Philips Sonicare Elite will thoroughly and gently clean your teeth because it uses powerful sonic waves to remove plaque between the teeth and gum-line. Additionally, this toothbrush features soft and gentle bristles which will not cause harm to your gums.
- Lastly, this toothbrush is equipped with several timers which all ensure that you achieve a thorough and timely brushing experience. These include; SmarTimer which ensures perfect cleaning within 2-minutes and a quad-pacer which sets 30-seconds of brushing for each of the 4-sections of the oral cavity.
- The first weakness about the Philips Sonicare Elite is the base which is small and shallow. This implies that your toothbrush can easily fall down in case you slightly knock it while placed in this small base.
- The Philips Sonicare Elite is too expensive compared to other toothbrushes on the market. In fact, you will even get never versions of electric-toothbrushes at a lower price than the Philips Sonicare Elite. This means that you need to spend more in case you want to get this particular toothbrush.
Philips Sonicare HX6311/02 Sonicare Review – Kids Electric Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX6552/75 Easyclean Electric Toothbrush Review
Philips Sonicare HX6921/04 Flexcare Plus Review – Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare Hx5610/30 Essence 5600 Review – Electric Toothbrush
- Sonic Technology: the Philips Sonicare Elite is equipped with Sonic-technology that generates 31,000 bristle sweeps per minute while brushing. In fact, laboratory studies have shown that Sonicare toothbrush is capable of removing harmful plaque and bacteria up to 4-mm beyond the bristle-tips and even cleans the gum-line well. Additionally, this technology works like tiny but powerful sonic-waves while dislodging plaque that isn’t normally reachable by a manual toothbrush.
- Dynamic cleaning action: the dynamic fluid cleaning action on this toothbrush actually makes it easier to clean-out plaque between the teeth and below the gum-line. This means that your teeth will be thoroughly cleaned compared to a manual toothbrush.
- Contoured bristles: The bristles on a Sonicare toothbrush also play an important part whereby their high-velocity movement creates a dynamic fluid cleaning-action while ensuring direct contact with each tooth. Secondly, the Sonicare bristles are also designed to be extra gentle on teeth and gums so that you can achieve a wonderful brushing experience.
- SmarTimer: the SmarTimer is an automatic shut-off feature found on the Sonicare toothbrush and this feature actually helps to encourage the user to brush for 2-minutes which is the dental-professional recommended brushing-time. Additionally, incase at any point you momentarily stop the brush to rinse or apply more toothpaste, the SmarTimer also pauses its timing so that you can pick-up from where you left-off. On the other hand, although 2-minutes are the recommended time for best results, you can always stop or restart this toothbrush at any time by pressing the power-button. Lastly, the SmarTimer will automatically reset itself to ensure a full brushing-cycle the next time you use it in case you press the power-button or when you stop the Sonicare toothbrush for longer than 45-seconds.
- Easy-start function: the Sonicare Elite toothbrush features an easy-start function which lets the gums get accustomed to the brush-head over the first 12 to 14 uses. In fact, all Sonicare toothbrush models come with an Easy-start feature activated in order to enable the user adjust to brushing while using it. The Easy-start feature is active on the toothbrush in case you hear 2-beeps immediately after turning on a Sonicare toothbrush. In fact, once the user reaches optimal brushing-power, they will no longer hear the double-beeping at the beginning the brushing routine.
- Quad pacer: the Quad-pacer function on the Philips Sonicare Elite makes sure that you brush all 4-quadrants of the mouth evenly and thoroughly at 30-second intervals until you reach a 2-minute brushing cycle. In fact, the quad-pacer makes a short-beep and a pause in brushing-action in order to signal you to move to the next section of the mouth. In conclusion, the quad-pacer makes very easy for the user to clean all sections of the mouth equally well.
- Recharge Gauge or indicator: the Sonicare Elite toothbrush features a recharge, led-indicator which blinks green when the toothbrush handle is placed into the charger for battery charging. When the battery is fully charged, the LED-indicator will glow steady-green until the handle is removed from the charger-base. Additionally, When the Sonicare elite toothbrush is turned on or off, the LED-indicator will blink yellow and also does the same when the battery-charge is low. On the other hand, this toothbrush will notify you by making 3 rapid-beeps incase the battery-power is running low.
- Dual-Speed Control: This feature will enable the user to set the brushing-power in order meet his/her brushing needs. The dual-speed control facilitates 2 cleaning-modes whereby you can choose a normal-speed mode for optimal plaque-removal and reduced-speed mode for gentle cleaning of sensitive areas of the mouth.
- An ergonomic design and shape: The Sonicare Elite toothbrush is ergonomically designed in each and every angle whereby it features a lightweight handle, an angled-neck and advanced brush-head design hence making brushing more effective and enjoyable. In fact, the angled-neck and contoured-bristles allow the user to brush hard-to-reach areas and trouble-spots without risking enamel wear.
The Philips Sonicare Elite e7300 falls under the best Sonicare toothbrushes on the market today because it’s well designed and equipped exclusive cleaning features. First of all, the sonic technology on this toothbrush creates a dynamic fluid cleaning-action that helps to remove plaque and bacteria which can’t be reached by manual toothbrushes. Additionally, the contoured bristles on the Sonicare toothbrush enhance the dynamic fluid cleaning-action while ensuring direct contact with each when brushing. In fact, these bristles are very gentle on your teeth and gums so that you can enjoy an optimum brushing experience.
On the other hand, the elite toothbrush comes with a SmarTimer which encourages the user to brush teeth for a recommended time of 2-minutes while the quad-pacer ensures that someone brushes all the 4-quadrants of the mouth evenly and thoroughly in intervals of 30-seconds until he/she reaches a 2-minute brushing-cycle. Likewise, the easy-start feature lets the gums to get accustomed to the elite toothbrush over the first 12 to 14 uses. The dual-speed gauge enables the user to set the desired brushing-power by simply offering 2-modes which include; the normal-speed for maximum plaque removal and reduced-speed for gentle for gentle cleaning of sensitive mouth-areas. Lastly, this toothbrush is ergonomically designed whereby it features a lightweight handle, an angled neck, an advanced brush-head and contour-fit, extra gentle bristles which ensure that you get the best brushing experience.
Who does it benefit?
- works for people searching for an ergonomically designed electric-toothbrush: in case you have been searching for an ergonomically designed powered toothbrush, then just tryout the Philips Sonicare Elite e7300 because it features a lightweight handle for easy usage, an angled-neck and advanced brush-head for optimum reach in all sections of the mouth and contour-fit bristles which are soft and gentle to the gums while brushing. In fact, this toothbrush was rated to be more effective than other Sonicare models on the market.
- Great for people looking for a powerful electric-toothbrush: in case you are searching for a powerful, electric toothbrush which is also equipped with great features, then go for the Philips Sonicare Elite e7300 powered-toothbrush.
What Else Do You Need?
- Fluoride Free Toothpaste: using fluoride-free toothpaste is good for mouth and entire health because some dentists say that toothpastes containing fluoride are harmful to your overall health and can cause serious health issues if swallowed while brushing. In case you really care about your overall health, then try to buy and use fluoride-free toothpaste.
- Classic Hot-Cinnamon Toothpicks: you actually need toothpicks in your home because they enable you to remove any food stuck in-between the teeth while brushing. In fact, toothpicks play a huge role when it comes to maintaining oral health especially after eating and you have time for brushing immediately.