5 Best Commercial Treadmills – 2018 Reviews
Commercial-treadmills are one of the best and highest-quality treadmills on the market today and this is because they are built to withstand several hours of heavy-usage and on a daily-basis. Additionally, these treadmills are designed to support high user-weight capacities and even feature much wider and longer treadbelts hence making them suitable for use by runners, joggers and even walkers. On top of that, they are even equipped with a great number of workout-programs and other advanced workout-technologies so as to provide the user with a more customized workout. Commercial-grade treadmills are also built using high-quality materials and this means that they will require maintenance less-frequently but you should know that commercial-treadmills are more expensive than standard treadmills. In fact, commercial-treadmills are able to meet almost all the needs of any trainee and this is why most home treadmill-shoppers consider buying commercial-treadmills for home-use. All in all, commercial-grade treadmills will ensure long-term value and high-performance compared to any standard treadmill available on the market today.
5 Best Commercial Treadmills – 2018
- Xterra Fitness TR6.6 Treadmill – Check Price on Amazon********
- ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill – Check Price on Amazon
- NordicTrack C 1650 Treadmill – Check Price on Amazon
- ProForm Pro 1000 Treadmill – Check Price on Amazon
- Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 Treadmill – Check Price on Amazon
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A COMMERCIAL TREADMILL
If you’re in need of commercial-treadmill to use at home then there are certain factors you should follow when choosing such a treadmill. so, if you’re looking for a commercial, light-commercial or residential treadmill then consider following the buyers guide listed below which includes all the features you should look for when choosing a treadmill to use;
- Motor-drive Horsepower: the stronger the motor-drive the better the treadmill will be and this is because the motor is the heart of any treadmill. In fact, most commercial-grade treadmills are equipped with a large and strong Continuous-Horsepower-motor that is self-cooling and quiet. On top of that, a larger Motor also provides a smoother and consistent ride so that you can achieve an effective workout at all times. So, most commercial-treadmills come equipped with motor-drive with a 3.5CHP to 4.0CHP so as to ensure optimum performance.
- The size of rollers: most people usually don’t take note of the rollers when looking for a treadmill but this is actually very important when it comes to extending the lifespan of the treadbelt. In fact, larger-rollers ensure less friction and tension thus ensuring longevity of the treadbelt. So, most commercial-treadmills are usually equipped with 3-inch to 3.5-inch rollers in order to ensure smooth operation of the treadbelt coupled with longevity.
- The Deck and Suspension-technology: most commercial-treadmill feature a thick and well-cushioned deck coupled with a great suspension-system so as to provide the user with a more comfortable workout. In fact, treadmills with reversible, Phenolic wax-coated decks are more durable and even last for longer. Additionally, some commercial-grade treadmills are equipped with shock-absorbers in order to ensure soft and comfortable foot-fall that doesn’t cause any damage to your joints. You may also find treadmill-models that enable you to adjust the cushioning-level to your preference when having a workout.
- Type and size of belt: you should greatly consider the size and material-used within a belt found on specific treadmill. In fact, it’s not recommended to go for an orthopedic belt because it applies more weight and even strains the rollers hence shortening the life of the entire treadbelt-system. So, it’s best to use treadmill equipped with a 4-ply belt for best results while ensuring longevity of the treadbelt.
- Frame of the treadmill: frames found on most commercial-grade treadmills are usually welded and not assembled using bolts/nuts. Additionally, frames on commercial-treadmills are usually composed of high-quality alloy-steel or aircraft-aluminum in order to ensure optimum stability and durability. In fact, such stronger frames can support a maximum user-weight of up to 350lbs or 400lbs and they also come backed by a lifetime-warranty.
- Other advanced features: a commercial-grade treadmill should actually be equipped with several advanced features which include; several incline-levels, wide speed-range, interactive workout-programs, audio/entertainment features, heart-rate-monitoring systems and a lot more. So, you should consider going for a commercial-treadmill that is equipped with some of the best features so as to achieve an efficient and effective workout.
- Warranty: any commercial-grade treadmill should be backed with a great lifetime warranty so as to protect the buyer. So, it’s recommended to get a commercial-treadmill backed by a lifetime frame and motor warranty, a 5-years warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on labor.
- 5 Best Treadmills Under 1,000
- 5 Best Cheap Treadmills
- 5 Best Folding Treadmills
- 5 Best Treadmills for serious runners
- 5 Best Treadmill for Runners
- 5 Best Treadmills For Walkers
- 5 Best Cross-Training Treadmills
- 5 Best Treadmill Desks
- 5 Best High-End Treadmills
- 5 Best Treadmill Alternatives
#COMMERCIAL TREADMILLS REVIEWS
Xterra Fitness TR6.6 Treadmill
- A Large 20-inch x 60-inch walking/running surface.
- A 7.5-inch, Widescreen blue-backlit display.
- A Lift-assist folding deck with Xtra-soft cushioning.
- Quick-touch speed and incline buttons.
- A 3.0-chp continuous duty motor.
- A Heart-rate chest-strap included.
- Hand-grip pulse sensors.
- An audio jack and speakers for MP3-player operation.
- A built-in cooling-fan.
- 2 ply heavy-duty Treadmill-belt.
- Accessory-holders integrated over the console.
- Speed-range of 0-to-12 mph.
- Incline-range of 0-to-15%.
- A built-in reading rack.
The Xterra Fitness TR6.6 is a powerful, commercial-grade treadmill that was designed to provide the user with an effective running, jogging and walking experience. In fact, the Xterra Fitness TR6.6 is equipped with a well-cushioned 20″ x 60″ Treadmill-deck that feels very comfortable while its quiet and powerful 3.0-CHP motor-drive provides you with a smooth and consistent workout. On top of that, this treadmill features a 7.5-inch Blue backlit LCD-display that is very easy to read in order to keep you updated while integrated multiple workout-programs provide you with a more customized workout. In fact, this treadmill even features a Heart rate chest strap and hand grip pulse-sensors for monitoring your heart-rate-zone while the Xtra-soft technology ensures maximum impact-absorption so as to minimize stress on your joints for a more comfortable workout. On the other hand, this treadmill even features workout remote-controls that are conveniently located over the handlebars for quick and easy adjustment of speed and incline as you workout while the large 20-inch x 60-inch walking/running surface with aluminum side-extrusions provides a you with enough running, jogging and walking space. On top of that, there is also an audio-jack and integrated speakers for MP3-player operation, a built-in cooling-fan, a 2-ply heavy-duty treadbelt, a folding-deck with a lift-assist and a built-in reading rack.
- It features a large walking/running surface that is well-cushioned in order to ensure a comfortable workout.
- It features a widescreen-display which enables you to monitor your time and goals when working-out.
- It’s equipped with a hydraulic lift-system that assists the user when folding/unfolding the deck.
- It’s integrated with a quiet and powerful 3.0-chp Motor which ensures smooth and consistent operation.
- It features quick-touch speed and incline buttons that ensure easy operation of the treadmill.
- This treadmill is also integrated with a grip-pulse and telemetric heart-rate monitor.
- It supports a slightly lower user-capacity with a maximum of 350-lbs yet other advanced treadmill is its range can support user-weights of upto 400-lbs.
ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill
- A 3.5-CHP Mach Z Commercial-grade Pro-Motor.
- 7-inch Oversized Backlit-Display that is iFit Compatible.
- A Compatible Music-Port for iPods and Mp3-players.
- QuickSpeed-Control to up to top-speeds of 12mph.
- -3% Quick-Decline Control.
- A 15% Quick-Incline Control.
- 32 Workout Apps/Programs.
- A large 20-inch x 60-inch 1-Ply Commercial Treadbelt.
- ProShox Cushioning-technology.
- A SpaceSaver-Design with an EasyLift-Assist.
- 5-inch Precision-machined, balanced and Non-flex Rear-Rollers.
- A CoolAire Workout-Fan.
The ProForm Pro-2000 is a commercial-grade treadmill equipped with 3.5 continuous-horsepower Mach-Z motor that is designed to handle both intense and low-pace workouts while its solid steel-frame provides you with a more stable workout. In fact, this treadmill also features a foldable-design with a hydraulic spring EasyLift-Assist in order to ensure easy folding/unfolding in-between workouts while the ProShox Cushioning-System over the deck helps to keep joint-impact to a minimum in order to facilitate for a more comfortable workout. On the other hand, this treadmill also features iFit-technology which offers you with a wide fitness-library while the inbuilt 32 workout-programs provide you more customized workouts. On top of that, the ProForm Pro-2000 can be declined to up to -3% or inclined up to 15% so as to offer the user with a more intense workout. Additionally, the 2.5-inch precision-machined and balanced non-flex rollers on this treadmill ensure a smooth workout while the inbuilt CoolAire Workout-Fan provides a more comfortable training-routine.
- It enables you to focus on your cardio heart health when having a workout because it’s equipped with a heart-rate-monitoring system.
- It works well for runners since it features a speed-range up to 12 miles-per-hour.
- It will help you burn-up more calories since it can be inclined to up to 15% while having a workout.
- Provides you with an extensive fitness-library with unlimited workout-Apps using iFit-technology.
- It features 2.5-inch non-flex rollers that offer a smooth and comfortable workout.
- It’s integrated with a ProShox Cushioning-System that keeps joint-impact to a minimum.
- It feels very stable because of its solid steel-frame that is also durable.
- It can handle both hardcore and easy workouts due to its powerful 3.5CHP Mach-Z motor.
- this treadmill feel heavy to lift or move around because it features solid heavy-duty steel-frame although its foldable.
NordicTrack C 1650 Treadmill
- A 10-inch, web-enabled touchscreen display.
- A 3.5CHP DurX Commercial-grade motor.
- A wide and long 20-inch x 60-inch treadbelt.
- A console sound-System compatible with iPods and mp3-players.
- 34 Preloaded workout Programs/Apps.
- It’s iFit-enabled.
- An incline-range of 0-to-12%.
- An Adjustable Tablet Holder.
- A Foldable and SpaceSaver design.
- An AutoBreeze workout-fan.
The NordicTrack C-1650 is an advanced commercial-grade treadmill that is iFit-enabled so as to provide the user with a more customized workout. This treadmill is also integrated with a powerful 3.5CHP commercial-grade motor coupled with a large treadbelt with FlexSelect-cushioning in order to provide a more comfortable workout while a 0-to-12% incline-range enables you to burn-up more calories as you workout. Additionally, this treadmill features a 10-inch full-color touchscreen that is easy-to-use and web-enabled while its foldable-design with an EasyLift-shock facilitates for quick folding/unfolding in-between workouts. on top of that, the inbuilt AutoBreeze-fan keeps you cool when working-out while 34 preloaded workout-programs are designed to provide you with an effective workout.
- Provides the user with a great number of workout-programs (34 workout-programs).
- It features an AutoBreeze fan that keeps you cool and comfortable when having a workout.
- It features a foldable, SpaceSaver-design that facilitates for easy folding/unfolding and storage.
- It has an adjustable tablet-holder that helps to hold your phone/tablet conveniently as you workout.
- this treadmill is abit difficult to assemble because its heavy and features alot of componets to connect.
ProForm Pro 1000 Treadmill
- A 3.0-chp mach Z commercial-grade motor.
- A spacious 20 x 60 tread belt with ProShox-cushioning.
- Foldable-design with an EasyLift-assist.
- A 6-inch backlit-display.
- A speed-range of 0-12mph.
- A EKG Heart-Rate-Monitor
- A 0-to-12 percent quick-incline range.
- 22 Workout programs/apps.
- It’s iFit-enabled.
- A great warranty.
The ProForm Pro-1000 Treadmill is a commercial-grade fitness-machine equipped with a 3.0CHP mach motor-drive coupled with a spacious 20 x 60 tread belt with ProShox-cushioning so as to provide the user with a more comfortable and effective workout. This treadmill even features a SpaceSaver, foldable design with an EasyLift-assist to facilitate for easy folding/unfolding while the 6-inch backlit-display shows all your workout-information. On the other hand, this treadmill can be inclined up to 12% and can run to up to top-speeds of 12mph for a more intense workout while the inbuilt 22 workout-programs offer you with a customized workout-routine.
- Great for both heavy and light workouts because of its motor-drive system.
- It feels comfortable to run over its treadbelt due to the ProShox Cushioning-technology.
- It features a SpaceSaver design coupled with an EasyLift-assist for easy storage in-between workouts.
- It can measure your heart-rate zone using the included hand-grip heart-rate sensors.
- This treadmill is abit expensive
Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 Treadmill
- 18 workout apps/programs.
- A Multi-window LED-display.
- An AirStride cushioning over the deck.
- A G-Force 2 Commercial-grade motor.
- A 0-to-10 percent QuickSelect incline-range.
- A 0-to-10MPH QuickSelect speed-control.
- A Dual-grip PowerPulse heart-rate-monitor.
- A CoolAire workout-fan.
- A Compatible music-port for iPod and Mp3-players.
- A great 20-inch x 55-inch treadbelt.
- A foldable frame with an EasyLift-assist.
The Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 entry-level commercial-grade treadmill that is equipped with a G-Force 2 Commercial motor-drive coupled with a multi-window LED display that shows your workout-results. On top of that, this treadmill is equipped with over 18-workout-programs coupled with a quick incline and speed control so as to ensure an effective workout-experience. Additionally, the Gold’s Gym Trainer-720 features a dual-grip PowerPulse heart-rate monitor coupled with a CoolAire workout-fan for a more comfortable workout while the integrated music-port that is compatible with iPods and mp3-players enables the user to get entertained when having a workout.
- It can support a maximum user-weight of 300-lbs because it features a heavy-duty frame.
- It will help to keep you feeling cools and comfortable when having a workout due to its CoolAire workout-fan.
- It will entertain you as you workout because it features a compatible music-port for iPods and mp3-players.
- it features a smaller display-screen when compared to other commercial-grade treadmills on the market.
This marks the end of this summarized review on the ‘’Best Commercial Treadmills – 2018’’ – Bookmark this post for quick reference.