Best Philips Shavers
Philips Norelco 1160X/42 SensoTouch 2D Electric Razor Review
Philip Norelco offers its customers with varied models of trimmers in order to suit everyone’s requirements. The Philips Norelco 1160X is one of those trimmers designed for people who want high-performance shaver that is packed with the best features. Philips Norelco 1160X is built with a 2D contour-following system that adjusts to every curve on the face while minimizing pressure and skin irritations.
It even features aquatec technology that will allow you to shave with foam or gel but it can still be used under dry conditions for extra convenience. It even has a precision trimmer which is perfect for styling sideburns and moustaches. On the other hand, its lithium-ion battery can provide 50-minutes cordless shaving after a 1-hour charge. All in all, Philips Norelco 1160X SensoTouch 2D is as advanced as it looks whereby it’s a stylish and powerful trimmer that will offer one with a smoother, closer and irritation-free shave than ever before whether it’s being used at home or when travelling.
This trimmer provides a very good shave because it’s equipped with gyro flex 2D technology which is capable of pivoting in a circular motion while tilting inwards. This contour following system will adjust easily to every curve on the skin ensuring a close and irritation-free shave.
The Philips Norelco 1160X is very easy to maintain and clean because it comes with a jet clean system which cleans, lubricates and charges this trimmer hence making it ready for use any time. In fact, this cleaning system is also very easy to use and set-up and will even leave your bathroom sink looking clean.
- This trimmer is too big or bulky hence this makes it uncomfortable to hold by some men. It’scharging and cleaning base is also extremely large and this actually makes the trimmer very hard for some to travel with it.
- The Philips Norelco 1160X is a bit overpriced it actually performs like other cheaper electric trimmers on the market. However, some men may not mind about the price but to some men this trimmer is very expensive.
Philips Norelco 1250X/42 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor Review
Philips Norelco 1280X/47 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor Review – (Series 8000)
Philips Norelco 1250x/46 Sensotouch 3d Electric Shaver 8100 Review
- Dual-precision heads: the Philips Norelco 1160X SensoTouch is
This means that the SensoTouch will deliver any man with a close and comfortable shave with accuracy.
- Lift and cut action: The patented Super lift and cut dual-blade system integrated into this shaver helps to lift hair so that it can be cut comfortably below skin level thus ensuring a smoother and close shave
- Jet Clean System: Philips Norelco 1160X SensoTouch is very easy to clean and maintain because it comes with a Jet clean system which helps to clean, lubricate and even charge this shaver. Additionally, the SensoTouch also features a hair collection chamber which sucks in hair as you shave hence helping to keep your bathroom sink tidy or neat.
- Gyro-flex 2D contour-following system: this shaver uses a Gyro-Flex two-dimensional contouring technology that enables the head to pivot in a circular motion and also tilt inwards. This contour-following system will adjust easily to each curve while shaving thus minimizing both pressure and skin-irritation. The overall result will be a closer shave that is also gentle on your skin.
- It features a precision trimmer: There is also a precision-trimmer feature on this shaver and this facilitates for mustache and sideburn grooming and styling. However, this is a click-on trimmer and this means that you have to remove the main shaving-head and then attach the precision trimmer.
- Skin-Glide shaving surface: the low-friction Skin-Glide shaving surface on the shaving-head enables the shaver to slide smoothly along the skin so as to achieve a close shave without the occurrence of skin-irritations hence making this trimmer a perfect tool for men with extra-sensitive skins.
- Wet and dry shave support: this electric shaver lets you shave any way you want because it’s designed with an Aquatec seal which offers you an option of either a comfortable dry-shave or a refreshing wet-shave while using shaving cream or gel. Whichever way you choose to trim your hair, the SensoTouch slim, non-slip grip will ensure easy and comfortable handling.
- An in-built Lithium-Ion battery: With this electric-shaver, you will be able to enjoy the convenience of cordless operation because the trimmer contains a strong lithium-ion battery which provides 50-minutes of shaving time after one hour of constant charging. This trimmer even features a 3-minute quick-charge option that provides the user with enough power for a single, complete shave. Additionally, the 2-level battery display will let you know when the battery is full and also shows a low-battery warning in order for you to recharge the trimmer.
- It supports worldwide voltage: the Philips Norelco 1160X also has a worldwide voltage function which enables it to automatically adjust from 100-volts to 240-volts AC and this makes it an ideal electric-shaver for international trips.
- Includes several accessories: the Philips Norelco 1160X SensoTouch 2D comes well packaged with a good number of accessories which include a protective-cap, storage pouch, charging-stand, Jet clean System with Solution and a click-on precision trimmer-head.
- The Philips Norelco 1160X SensoTouch 2D looks stylish and its ergonomically designed with a smooth flat surface together with round edges inorder to give anyone an extra-close shave with minimal skin-irritations. The two-dimensional contouring head on this shaver flexes in 2 different ways while adjusting to the shape of the face and this means that one will able to achieve a complete shave from this trimmer. In fact, this 2D dual-precision head has slots that cut normal hairs and holes which help to trim very short stubble effectively. The lift and cut technology ensures a comfortable shave below the skin-level because hair be raised for cutting in just a single pass.
- Likewise, the skin-glide feature facilitates for comfortable wet-shaves and convenient dry-shaves while minimizing on irritations. The aquatec seal is another great feature that will enable one to use this Norelco shaver under wet conditions even without shaving cream. This trimmer will also make your morning shave quick and fast because of its cordless design whereby it has a powerful battery that can last for long enough for you to complete you shave. Another quality feature about this electric-shaver is its travel friendly design whereby it features a travel-lock, protective-cap and storage pouch for maximum safety while travelling. In fact, it even adjusts automatically from 100v to 240v which makes ideal for international travelling.
In conclusion, the Philips Norelco 1160X SensoTouch may be at the lower end scale in the SensoTouch electric-shaver line, but it actually features great technologies that may only be found higher-end models and thisis why it can be a good shaving-tool for guys who are not willing to spend a lot in shavers.
Who does it benefit?
- Great choice for men looking for an electric-shaver with cleaning system: this can really be a great shaver for guys who hate cleaning shaver with brushes after shaving because it comes with jet-clean system that automatically cleans, lubricates and charges the shaver. ti even comes with a cleaning solution and all you need to do is pouring it cleaning-system to get the job done.
- This shaver will work for men with sensitive skin types: this shaver does not pull or tug hairs as you shave because it was designed to handle all the contours on the face as one shaves. Its dual-precision heads even have slots and holes that help to cut both normal and short stubble. Lastly, its patented lift and cut technology helps to lift hairs for cutting below the skin level hence delivering a close, comfortable and precise shave with no skin-irritations.
What Else Do You Need?
- PhilipsNorelco jet clean solution: this solution is poured into the jet cleaning system inorder to clean and lubricate the shaver after using it to shave. You actually need to purchase this solution because the one provided with the shaver will at some point get used-up.